My Last day at School | Essay for Students [2021]

         My Last day at School 

I still remember the excitement and festivity of my last day at School and perhaps it will always be fresh in my mind.
    My Last day at School

The students of ninth class arranged a farewell party in our honour at school on December 15. The school was closed. There was great hustle and bustle of high class students. The teachers were also ib happy mood. The students were free from the school discipline. They were leisurely walking and talking. Everybody was in happy mood.
We were served with sweets. Samosas,fruit chat abd cake along with tea. Samosas were spicy and delicious. All the boys and teachers demanded samosas more than any other thing.
Speeches were made on that occasion. Our Headmaster advised the students to work hard and prayed for our success. For the first time, we realized that we are are quite important for the society because we had to steer the responsibilities of nation.
We thanked our juniors, embraced them and left for our homes.