Write An Application To The Principal Of Your College For Remission Of Fine .

 Write An Application To The Principal Of Your College For Remission Of Fine .


To 


        The Principal , 

        Government College ,

        A.B.C.


Sir , 

         

        Most respectfully it is stated here that I have been fined Rs. 100 /- on account of my absence from the college for three consecutive days . 

I had no intention to absent myself but the fact is that I was lying ill and hence remained confined to bed . I live in a far flung village and could not find anyone to take my leave application to the college .

Sir , I am a poor student . It is very difficult for me to pay this extra amount . 

    It is therefore kindly requested to remit my fine . I shall be thankful to you for this favour .

     Dated :  October 15 , 2015 

          

                                                Yours obediently , 

                                                         X.Y.Z.